terms and conditions
Registrations for this event are open to Property Council of Australia Capital Markets Division members only. If you would like to become a member please visit Become a member – Property Council Australia.
Conditions of Entry
- Registrations are for individual delegates only and cannot be split or shared between multiple people.
- Registrations are for Property Council capital market members only.
- Full payment must be made before close of business on 30 September 2023 or at the time of registration if after 30 September 2023.
- The Property Council of Australia reserves its right to refuse entry to or remove from the premises any person who it considers (in its sole and absolute discretion) is causing annoyance or inconvenience to delegates or attendees.
- No refund, replacement or compensation will be offered to any person refused entry or removed from the premises.
- Delegates are not permitted to distribute promotional materials at the event unless prior approval has been granted by the Property Council of Australia.
- Please note, by accepting to attend the conference you give permission to Property Council of Australia to use any event related photos or videos taken during the conference externally for marketing purposes.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to [email protected]
- Cancellations received between 30 June 2023 and 31 August 2023 will receive a refund less a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received from 1 September 2023 will receive NO REFUND.
- A replacement delegate will be accepted up until Friday 27 October 2023 for all registrations.